Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pretending to be a Photographer.

As if the book wasn't enough, my other birthday present was a Fujifilm Finepix S1700. Now, this isn't a fancy schmancy SLR or anything, god knows I'm not camera literate enough to tackle those yet, but it's the nicest camera I've owned to date, and it takes pretty awesome photos.
So for your viewing pleasure, here are some of the "fine pix" I have taken! To avoid photo bombing, there will be more to come in later posts. I don't care if they're used, but give credit where credit's due (I should probably do that myself...) - in otherwords, don't pretend they're yours!This is the closest I will ever get to a bee.

Dandelions - the beauty of flaw.

Does the body good.
Hallucinations at the bowling alley.

An homage to the world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment