Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Hardest Thing to Do

Yes? No? Maybe so?
Just tell me which way to go,
Tell me so I know
I know you're scared
So am I
But we don't know
We'll never know if we don't try
Sometimes the hardest thing to do is smile when you want to cry

Fight back those tears
Keep back those fears
You gotta be strong, girl
If you don't then who will?
I feel it in my chest
Squeeze.
Squeeze...
Squeeze....
I try my best
Please.
Please..
Please....
I always have to fight
Looking for the light
at the end of the tunnel.

Sometimes being strong is smiling through the tears
Sometimes, it's fighting through the fears
And sometimes it's letting go
Even when letting go
Is what hurts you the most.
Yeah, sometimes it's letting go
But I can't let go...
I can't let go..
I can't let..
I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment