Monday, November 29, 2010

Thoughtful Thoughts.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." ~ Sarah Dessen

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe

"Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind." ~ Kurt Vonnegut

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~May Sarton

"You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love." ~Richelle Mead

"Without music, life would be a mistake." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment