Monday, February 8, 2010

Soundtrack to Brocade

Working on a pretty elaborate and totally rad Haute Couture Textiles design... one of these days I'll start posting pics of my work...
But! It's been a while since I posted, and since I have nothing else better to talk about (plus I'm mostly trying to finish this damn thing so I can go to bed!), I figured I will provide you with tonight's playlist!

1) Tom Gabel - Harsh Realms
2) Tom Gabel - Random Hearts
3) Tom Gabel - I Can't See You, But I Know You're There
4) Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Mirai no Kakera
5) The Flatliners- These Words Are Bullets
6) Memoirs of A Geisha Soundtrack - The Chairman's Waltz
7) None More Black- Majestic
8) Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Cheated Hearts
9) Danzig- Sistinas
10) The Cheats- Springheeled Jack
11) The Flatliners- Mastering The World's Smallest Violin
12) SoundCity Hooligans- 1984
13) David Bowie- Let's Dance
14) Talking Heads- Psycho Killer
15) NOFX- Leave It Alone
16) Angel City Outcasts - Ten After Midnight

And Yay! I'm Finished my rendering! And it's only 10 after midnight! That's really strange that also happens to be the last song I listened to! Now it's time to do the write up and call it a night!
Bed sounds great right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment