Sunday, January 24, 2010

Music always inspires me, and it's also my favorite when I'm working and totally in a zone, and I have a good background noise going. This band is AWESOME. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy and creative. They have so many good songs, but this one actually has a music video to go with it.


Finally have my first assignment to actually make a garment! I will be making a skirt. Working with 5 other classmates I have to take inspiration from different pattern trends. The fun part is, all our skirts are going to be different, but as in a line, there will be cohesive elements. It's exciting, but very intimidating! Doing my research, adjectives that come to mind are: "Bold", "Young", "Bright", "Fearless". Lots of florals, geometrics, and abstract/psychedelic patterns. Should be fun! Check out this fun design by Vivienne Westwood:
This chick just looks bad ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment